I have always been fascinated by the work of the ice cream maker, going so far as to think of having an ice cream cart and going around selling ice cream the Old Italian way. At one point I thought: “why not make that dream come true?” And I discovered the world of NFTs.
The idea come up when I was wondering about opening a real shop. I decide to replace my original idea with NFT.
WHAT IS AN NFT? WHAT DOES NFT STAND FOR?
NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, are digital certificates of authenticity for unique digital assets. NFTs provide proof of certificates into the digital field, making ownership of digital assets provable, secure, and keeping it as a part of the public record. Now, I think it is making more sense to you.
So after entering the NFT space I concluded that was the place I wanted to be. That’s the time when the idea of having a gelato artwork stuck into my mind and that’s how Cryptogelateria started. Moreover, I know everyone loves gelato if you say you don’t… I’m sure you’re lying.
MORE ABOUT CRYPTOGELATERIA.
Cryptogelateria was born out of the desire to put in place and exploit the possibilities of variations that NFT properties have.
All unique elements of the collection have the following variable properties. The price of each element is dependent on the ingredients you put in your favorite waffle cone.
For my first collection, flavors include Blueberry, Strawberry, Hazelnut, Mint, and Lemon. To add extra flavor additional Toppings are consisting of Waffle, Wafer stick, and Rainbow Sprinkles. And finally, to add the crunch Waffle Cone includes Regular, Black, and Chocolate + Nuts.
The Gelato is,
- Lovely produced in Italy with the most daring flavors.
- Concluded additional Toppings are consisting
- What is more, it is 100% digitally hand woven.
It is also being auctioned in one of the best NFT Marketplaces, OpenSea.
Why should I buy Crypto Gelato?
There are many reasons why should you consider buying a crypto gelato:
- If you are a buyer then you will get all the basic usage rights, like having the option to post the image online or having fun by setting it as your profile picture. All of this information is backed on the blockchain.
- If you are a collector then we know that there is a boom in the NFT industry and we know that it is here to stay so you can expect that the price of this may increase in the future so you can sell it for a profit.
- And yes it doesn’t leave you with sticky fingers.
- Last but not the least, it doesn’t melt. Ever.